Today’s tutorial features the most popular of projects from the Giftmaker Fair this year. I sell these completed in my ETSY shop here or you can come in for studio time and make one for yourself in the Maker Center downstairs.
- Solder around a glass slide to make a pendant or ornament
- Collage using nothing but beeswax as the adhesive
- Turn an old book into a piece of art
- Add a little paint and texture to papers and bind them into an artist journal
- Mix Paper, fabric, beads on canvas to make a mixed media collage
- cover pre-made containers, frames, mirrors and more with pretty papers, ink, embossing powders, glitter and more to make them spectacular
- Make your own book cover out of metal
- Trade Artist Cards with others…gathering a collection of art to display and/or inspire
- Make 99% pure silver jewelry
- Fold one sheet of paper into a miniature booklet
- Cut materials like metal, acrylic, cardboard, fabric, tissue, paper and more in over 200 shapes, book pages, alphabets etc…
- Upcycle something ordinary into something extraordinary
- Make jewelry and decorate anything solid (and heat resistant) with polymer clay
- Cover gigantic paper mache letters with patterned papers and paint to spell out anything you want to say
These are JUST A FEW of the things you can do here in our studio. We provide ALL the tools you need and have the materials too! Come and be inspired to be creative.