Another great deal on a starter kit for the watercolor and paper doll enthusiast in your life. This sweet little watercolor journal is the perfect size to fit these doll stamps.
*(3) Julie Nutting Doll Stamps (Riley, Betty, Mindy) You may email me for a substitution option if you have these stamps already. I have most of the first and second release stamps.
*Travelogue 60pg Watercolor Journal 3.5″x8.25″
* 36 color Loew Cornell Watercolors
* India Ink Archival & Fade Resistant Ink pad
*10″x12″ Zippered Canvas Pouch
Purchase this limited edition kit by clicking here
Retail value is over $70…today only $45
Just in time for Valentine’s Day! Make a romantic rosette covered box for your sweetie.
New this week! We have a kit available to go along with our video. Click here to buy your $10 kit.
(shipping not included….if you’d like to have your kit shipped just let us know and we’ll work it out)
Art Journaling is my current favorite form of artistic expression. I’ve pulled together some of my go-to supplies for today’s kit.
Inside you will find
- 9×12 Mixed Media Visual Journal
- Claudine Hellmuth Multi Medium
- Golden Fluid Acrylics (Nickle Azo Gold, Quin Magenta & Pthalo Turqouise)
- Pan Pastel-Neutral Grey Shade
- Sofft Applicator (for the pastel)
- Prismacolor Scholar Colored Pencils
- Portfolio Water Soluable Oil Pastels
- Sharpie Poster Paint Marker (White) & Chisel Tip Marker (Black)
- Sakura Gelly Roll Metallic Black Pen
- Signo Uni-ball White Gel Pen
- Prismacolor Compressed Charcoal
- Speedball 4″ Brayer
All of this would run $115..yours for only $85
Add a session of the Art of Visual Journaling (normally $40) and pay only $99!
Only 2 available at this price!
Watercolor is a delightfully soothing medium. It is relaxed and nearly anyone can achieve gorgeous results right away.
Today’s deal is a watercolor mega kit containing:
- Micron Pigma 3 pen fine line set
- Zig Waterbrush – broad tip
- Claudine Hellmuth Studio Artist Brushes
- USArtQuest Mica Color Sparkling Mica Pigment Watercolor Paint
- Art Alternatives Watercolor Set 18 half pans
- Derwent Inktense Pencils 12 set
- 2 Strathmore Watercolor Journals (3.5×5 AND 9×12)
- 2 Sakura Glaze pens (white and black)
This comes to a grand total of $106.80 yours for only $85
Add a month of Watercolor classes on Wednesday afternoons or evenings (normally $120) for a grand total of $165
Only 3 of these are available so email firstname.lastname@example.org right away to take advantage of the deal.
I’m sure you’ve all seen the delightful soldered pieces in gift shops and on ETSY (and of course in our studio/shop)
Have you or someone you know always wanted to learn to solder jewelry like this?
We have a kit full of all the tools and supplies you need to start soldering pieces like this. We are also including an extra box of 1″x1″ glass, Three 24″ lengths of ball chain and Three black satin cord necklaces.
The retail value of this kit is $76.99 your for only $61.50
We can add a certificate for a Soldering 101 class to the kit (worth $40) and you pay only $87
We only have 4 of these available so email email@example.com today if you want to jump on this offer.
Have you seen the stamped leather cuff class samples from Kelly Moore? She uses the Chipart metal stamps from Melody Ross.
Check out this yummy kit of stamps we just got in.
Purchased individually retail price is $98.50
Purchased as a kit you can have all 7 pieces for $78
Purchase it with a certificate for the class ($45) and get it all for $108 (valued at $143.50)
We will print a certificate out to include in your gift.
Only 5 of these kits are available so email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve yours today
All the new colors of Distress Inks…gotta love Tim Holtz...
The perfect gift for someone who wants to break into mixed media
More clear acrylic glaze, clear gesso, weldbond (great mosaic glue) and spray fixative..
and if you don’t know what to use these for, just ask….we have tons of classes and personal experience to share.
gotta love the shimmer chalks…use them on paper and polymer clay
Spray Gesso! How lovely….as seen in the latest issue of Cloth, Paper, Scissors magazine
All 15 colors mix into an amazing 51 color pallet…and the best ever multi-medium…
Our make and take this monday (the 29th of March) will feature these paints. (want one of each? get a 10% discount)
Claudine Hellmuth paint is an incredible value.
after a rough morning single parenting..wrangling the kids in the car…trying to not totally lose my patience…I spent some time in reflection..
I am so grateful for so many things. I’ve long intended to make a gratitude journal. Last night I sat in a meeting and one person shared that they went through the alphabet each night and thought of something they were grateful for that started with each letter of the alphabet.
YES! I’m an alphabet addict! Love love love this idea. AND I think you might too!
Here is what I came up with in less than an hour:
Each of the pages (140lb wasau cardstock) have a tab on them to label them a through z. The covers are heavy duty book board ready to embellish.
Interested in making one for yourself? I’ve got kits!
Each kit contains:
- 1 8x5x11 ring bound blank book with 27 pages
- self adhesive strip tabbing for you to cut into 26 sections
- a printed quote sheet full of inspiring quotes
- the letters g-r-a-t-i-t-u-d-e
- handpainted papers for embellishing the tabs and covers
- a printed list of words of things I’m grateful a through z….to spark your imagination
Click here to order your kit