Coming up in April we have Modern Calligraphy, Encaustic Painting, Watercolor & Mixed Media
- Introduction to Modern Calligraphy with Andrea Comenta – Sunday, April 2 (10am-12pm)
- Introduction to Encaustic painting with Naomi Haskell – Sunday, April 2 (2-5pm)
- Whatnots Illustrated with Danielle Donaldson – April 9 (11am-6pm)
- Abstract Collage Backgrounds with Nicole Austin – April 28 (10am-3pm)
- Luscious Layered Portraits with Nicole Austin – April 30 (10am-3pm)
- Introduction to Modern Calligraphy with Andrea Comenta – April 30 (3pm-5pm)
As you can see, there are plenty of options for you to pick from. Don’t wait to register. (it truly drives me insane!) We appreciate knowing if a class will make the minimum numbers so we can plan our schedules accordingly.
All classes take place in our San Jose studio at 2196 Lincoln Avenue and represent the final guest teachers of the season. We will not be hosting guest teachers again until August.