after a rough morning single parenting..wrangling the kids in the car…trying to not totally lose my patience…I spent some time in reflection..
I am so grateful for so many things. I’ve long intended to make a gratitude journal. Last night I sat in a meeting and one person shared that they went through the alphabet each night and thought of something they were grateful for that started with each letter of the alphabet.
YES! I’m an alphabet addict! Love love love this idea. AND I think you might too!
Here is what I came up with in less than an hour:
Each of the pages (140lb wasau cardstock) have a tab on them to label them a through z. The covers are heavy duty book board ready to embellish.
Interested in making one for yourself? I’ve got kits!
Each kit contains:
- 1 8x5x11 ring bound blank book with 27 pages
- self adhesive strip tabbing for you to cut into 26 sections
- a printed quote sheet full of inspiring quotes
- the letters g-r-a-t-i-t-u-d-e
- handpainted papers for embellishing the tabs and covers
- a printed list of words of things I’m grateful a through z….to spark your imagination